1.All patients must be at least 18 years of age unless they have a signed consent by either parent or guardian.
2. All payments are due on the date of service. Sometimes Mandala Counseling Will not be informed by your insurance company until 7 to 10 business days after your appointment.At this time your balance will be charged.
3. A late cancellation fee of $50 will be applied to any cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time.
4. A no-show fee equivalent to one session ($125-$225) Will be applied to all missed appointments.
5. patients are given a 15 minute window after the set appointment time. If patient is later than 15 minutes this appointment will be considered a no-show unless you have otherwise communicated with your therapist.
6. EMDR services are specialized, as such they are charged at a different rate.
7. All services can be received remotely including EMDR.
8. All future appointments will be canceled if patient has a balance due either from them or their insurance company.
9. In-activity of a patient for more than 30 days will result in an archived file. This means that the patient may return to services however if there’s a waiting list they will be placed on it.
10. Any wrongfully disputed charges will negate all or any discounts previously provided by Mandala CS. (If applicable).
11. Building hours are 9 AM to 5 PM. If your appointment time falls outside of that range please text us at 239-960-1976 to let us know that you were outside and someone will come get you for your appointment.
12. A treatment summary can be provided for a fee, however client process notes are the property of each clinician and therefore not covered under HIPAA.
13. Frequent no-shows or late cancellations can result in client termination by clinician.